Saturday, August 15, 2009

Forbidden Fruit

A Hunter in the night,
I sense the vampire's plight
I rush to end it's unholy reign
and find a body, to my disdain

Iit's obvious she is new, her methods sloppy, her hunger deep
the kind of hunger preventing her ungodly sleep
but the identity of this one is a mystery to me
her face I have yet to see

She flirts with men, slips into their bed, then tears the chest open and goes for the heart,
draining it of life, while she tears the body apart
the remains look like a spirit impaled on a bedpost
minus of the blood of course, they are pale as a ghost.

It's obvious she has some kind of revenge in mind
to kill the one who left her in this forbidden bind
her existance is driving her mad, she knows she should be dead
her body rejects her plight, sends mixed signals to her head

Hark, I hear her below, and I give chase, to the abandoned farm on the outskirts of town
this must be her lair, there's nothing else around!
entering, I keep my water ready, stake in my belt, blade in my hand, but I cannot believe what I see
it's my long time love, long ago dead, waiting for me...

She cackles, and draws me in, with soothing voice, mystic lies
and I don't even struggle, no deathly throes or cries.
as she consumes my heart, and drinks the life from my flesh
my visions blur, fade, and into darkness they mesh...

I awake, the light burned into my eye
I hunger for forbidden fluid... I need to die
I follow her lead, and bring her close, gain her trust, lock lips,
grab her supple little hips

And as the vampire kiss ignites the night,
I make things right,
the stake plunges into her heart, and she tightens in shock
as it pierces my heart as well, a permanent body lock.

As the vision fades, and my body ignites in flame,
I push the barn open, to end this game
the sunlight outside rends my skin, burning crimson and black
and once again, I've won her back...

All that remains is dust, of lovers once torn
a love forbidden, forever adjourned,
of a vampire and her lover, together after all the years have gone by
together in the grave they now lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment